Friday, May 16, 2008

More Mother's Day

I forgot one really important and very cool Mother's Day present from my own mother. She bought our family a one year membership to the Birmingham Zoo which includes lots of cool things including free admission to many other zoos in the surrounding area (i.e. Nashville, Knoxville, Atlanta, etc.). I can't wait to take Ella Grace this summer! Maybe we'll go the weekend after next to Birmingham. I bet she'd love to see the animals and play in the fountain. What an awesome gift that we can enjoy for an entire year! Thanks Mommy!

Oh, and I also thought of #22 on my list of favorites...

22. That cute little pointer finger and thumb...she is starting to really point and touch things with just that little pointer finger, and the is starting to grasp tiny things between her finger and thumb to pick them up. It's too cute (like everything else...)!

No comments: