As I was writing about what a chatterbox Ella Grace has become recently, I forgot to write about her first ear infection...lol. We went to the doctor on Friday because Ella Grace was running a 101 degree fever and it turns out she had an ear infection. I was a little surprised because thus far, even through a bad respiratory virus and a sinus infection, her ears have been perfect! But, I guess there's a first time for everything. We hope this is just a one time thing though and is not going to become and ongoing problem. Anyway, we also learned that she weighed 19 lbs 4 oz. She is growing like a weed and had gained 9 oz since we saw Dr. Scott the week before for 6 month check up.
On another note, we had a blast at our Music Together class last Thursday but, sorry, no pictures to share. There was just too much going on and no one else there with us to take pictures. Maybe next time. Ella Grace really seems to enjoy it though and laughed just about the entire time while we danced and sang and acted silly. I'm looking forward to the rest of the classes!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment