A funny story I forgot to share last week when it happened...
One day last week I had Ella Grace at my grandmother's house and we somehow got on the topic of Ella Grace still sleeping in the bed with Christopher and me. Anyway, I was holding Ella Grace while we were talking and she was looking and listening to everything. After we had our conversation my mom looked at Ella Grace and said, "Ella Grace, you're getting to be a big girl and you need to start sleeping in your 'big girl' bed". Ella Grace listened and as soon as my mom said that, Ella Grace looked at her and shook her head back and forth like, "Are you kidding me...no way!" We all laughed because she had never shook her head "no" before and probably had no clue what we were talking about but it happened at just the right time and was hilarious. After we laughed for a minute mama looked at her again and said "Yes, you need to go into your own bed" and she did it again! It was too cute and still hilarious today. I guess she told us! Needless to say, haha, she'll be sleeping with us a little while longer...
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment