Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Moment

Hey everyone, its Chris here.  I had to get on this here blog and post my moment with Ella Grace.  Well anyone who has been around Ella Grace, Jess, and I have noticed that Ella Grace is pretty attached to Jessica.  Well, today at Cami's house while attending Wyatt's birthday party, Angie, my aunt, was holding Ella Grace.  She began to be very fussy and I ran to her side like a knight in shining armor (what else is a Dad suppose to do?), all the while knowing that I was not going to be able to calm her down.  She was going to want Jess.  But never the less, I was there.  When I arrived at Ella Grace's side I said, "Come here little bit" (that is my name for her, gotta love that) and she reached out her arms for me.  Yes, you heard me right.  Ella Grace wanted me to take her away from that mean old Angie (sorry Angie) and you know what she was happy.  Until she saw her Mommy.  But, for at least 45 seconds she was mine and she felt comfort in my arms.  So, I had my moment with Ella Grace and that is all I need for the rest of my life.  I know more is to come, but this will do for now.  

No comments: